- Helpful Links
- Free Downloads
- Subscribe to STF Mailing List
- Subscribe to Pastoral Mailing List
- Spread The Word / Photo Gallery
- Software Recommendations
As requested, I’ve included links to the appropriate agencies; in addition to resources and helpful information. I will do my best to add relevant and supportive material as it becomes available.
Helpful Links — AGENCIES
- 1in6—Men Sexually Abused As Children
- After Silence – An online support group, message board, and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.
- Asian Women’s Shelter — Addresses the needs of women, children and transgender survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking; especially those who are immigrants and refugees.
- CALCASA Rape Prevention Resource Center
- Christian Survivors – Community of survivors of all types of abuse.
- Darkness To Light – Raise Awareness of child sexual abuse by educating adults about the steps they can take to prevent, recognize and react responsibly.
- Deaf Abused Women’s Network – Ending violence as a safer deaf community.
- Incest Survivors Anonymous (ISA) – Resource to survivors of child sexual abuse.
- Intrafamilial (INCEST) Abuse Resources – A national pro-child, anti-crime membership association working to eliminate the “incest exception” laws in states where it still exists.
- Let Go Let Peace Come In – They help children to speak up.
- Malesurvivor—Information and a therapist search for male survivors of sexual violence.
- Marin Abused Women’s Service— mobilizes individuals and communities to transform our world so domestic violence no longer exists.
- National Child Abuse Hotline – Dedicated to the prevention of child abuse.
- National Organization For Victim Assistance (NOVA) – Oldest national victim assistance organization in the United States.
- National Sex Offender Public Website – Public safety resource that provides the public with access to sex offender data nationwide.
- Pandora’s Project – Dedicated to providing information, support, and resources to survivors of rape and sexual abuse, and their friends and family.
- RAINN: Rape Abuse & Incest National Network — The nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization.
- SNAP—Survivors Network Of Those Abused by Priests
- Stop The Silence: Stop Child Sexual Abuse – Raises awareness of the prevalence of child sexual abuse.
- Survivor’s Legal Rights— Provides leadership in preventing and responding to sexual violence through collaboration, sharing and creating resources, and promoting research.
- TAALK—Talk About Abuse To Liberate Kids
|Child Sexual Abuse|
|Genetic Sexual Attraction|
|Incest Between Twins|
|Prohibited Degree of Kinship|
My Plan: Does your partner or ex-partner do things that make you feel scared or unsafe: Or do you have a friend whose partner or ex-partner worries you?